1. The promoters of the competition are the sponsors of the MathsCareers Website.
2. The competition is open to students between the ages of 11 and 19 who are residents of the United Kingdom.
3. There are three age categories: 11-13, 14-16 and 17-19. One prize will be awarded for the winner of each category and there will be five ‘Highly Commended’ certificates awarded in each age group.
4. Entries can be submitted via the relevant mechanisms on the www.mathscareers.org.uk website or by emailing email@example.com or posted to the Mathscareers Project Manager, Institute of Mathematics and its Applications, Catherine Richards House, 16 Nelson Street, Southend-on-Sea, SS1 1EF.
5. Posters must be A4 printed size only. Postal entries will not be entered into the competition if they are any other size.
6. The poster must be the work and the property of the entrant.
7. Any poster that has won a prize in another competition is not eligible and will be disqualified if entered.
8. Individuals may submit one entry in one age category only. Multiple entries will not be judged.
9. The promoter’s decision on all matters relating to the competition is final. No correspondence will be entered into concerning the competition’s judging and organisation.
10. Winners will be announced on the www.mathscareers.org.uk website on 20th July, 2015. Individual winners will be notified by the promoters on 17th July, 2015.
11. The promoter reserves the right to reproduce some of the entries without the permission of the entrant, but only in connection with the promotion of and publicity for this competition. Ownership of the images will be acknowledged.
12. Closing date for all entries is 6th July, 2015. Entries received after that date will not be displayed or judged.